2007-01-18

Yours

icky
like semi-dried paper glue on my back
glue since I was pinned to the wall
since I fell down, broken boned and hearted
skin, dry and icky
hands pierced
like no fucking stigmatic
no saviour no hero, nothing at all courageous
like a bloody mess a stain on your carpet
a stain a pool an empty nothing for you to play with

as simple as that, eh?
simple as nails through my shoulder blades
blue tack in my hair
scotch tape, pins, however you'd like to see me
whatever your game is today
the simplicity of it remains

'cause as long as I've got glue on my back
my skin
as long as I can be attached, as you can choose wherever, however
as long as I'm here I'm yours
and I'm yours,
right now and maybe always and I'm yours
and I'm fucking fucking only yours so come take me
come, take me like this

dry, icky, broken and so fucking insanely yours

No comments: