2007-12-09

Might as well

Sometimes I hold my breath to catch up, to
make it up to you, I
hold my breath my thoughts I hold on
hold on to me, you know
sometimes once in a while I catch myself holding on
to you, my breath for you

Sometimes I think that for you I can stay and love and go and love and care and
I don't
care for and/or about you, I don't
mind being away from you, not having you, I
can't, hold on or
let you hold on to
me, so
let it go, breath out, let me go, go on
catch up with
someone else, entirely
something else, entirely, I
sometimes once in a while will look back but
not for you, not for us, I'll
let my breath go and
catch up with it/myself on the way home

Sometimes I do, love
sometimes I care, but
not today/not for you/this
is
not
it.
(This is not it.)

I just wanna hurt someone and it might as well be you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.